Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located? Birmingham, Al. Once your appointment has been made the address will be sent in a confirmation email.
- Can I pay in full at the time of my appointment? To schedule an appointment, a non-refundable deposit is required to secure a designated time and date. The balance will be due at the time services are rendered.
- Do you accept credit cards? Online and credit card payments are accepted through PayPal which requires a small transaction fee.
- How long does a makeup enhancement takes? A makeup application typically last 45-60 minutes depending on the client’s request.
- Can I bring someone to my appointment? Due to limited space one guest is allowed but due to safety considerations children are not permitted in the studio.
- Can I cancel my appointment? Rescheduling is recommended but only half of the deposit will transfer to the new appointment if the date is different. If cancellation is necessary no monies are refunded.
- What if I’m late? Late arrivals will be cancelled after 10 minutes with an option to reschedule based on the artist availabilities. Only half of the deposit will transfer to the rescheduled time if the date is different.
- Are services provided on Sundays and Mondays? There is an extended hour fee of $20. Please "contact us" by including the date, event and requested appointment time.
- Do you offer Bridal services? Please see Bridal Frequently Asked Questions for details.